Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stress !

I am so over stressed with studying for finals. I just found out today that I have 2 finals in one day, Ele. Functions and Comp Apps. My 2 least favorite classes. The only good part about this is that I don't have a final til Wednesday so i have 2 day to study before my finals start. I will be very happy on Friday when I finish my last final. Then I can pack my car and drive the 2 hrs home for a much needed break. I'm going to spend the rest of today studying and making note cards for the classes that need them. Once I have the all done I might just give myself a break to watch the Glee fall final tonight. I'm looking forward to what the show is planning for its first big final. Ok I guess I should start to study so that I will have to time to relax later tonight and maybe go to bed before 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment