Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Math

I will be so happy when I am do with math. It has always seemed like the prof. is just talking and everything that they are saying is just going in one ear and out the other. I have never really used the math that I have learned over the years. Where in real life does the sin of A ever come in handy? Next semester I am talking stats. for research and I am hoping that I will be done after that. Then I will never have to sit through another math class again. I am so ready to be done with all this stuff. The worst part of the math class that I am in now is that my prof. is crazy. Hes really old and always talks about things that have nothing to do with math. He also talks with his back to the class so that makes it even harder to hear or understand whats going on. Its also so hard to stay awake in this class and since I have it at 8 in the morning it really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment