Monday, November 30, 2009

Geese

Im not the biggest fan of geese. Although I think that they are very cool in the way they fly and are such a part of fall for me. I just dont think that they are very nice birds. My family had white geese when I was growing up. Those geese hated me, every time we used to let them out of their pen they would attack me. They would case after me trying to bite me. My sister, who is older than me, would let them out on purpose just so she could watch me run around and cry. It got to the point where I would get on top of my moms car just to get away from them. I was told that I looked like a bug on the windsheld, with all the geese running around the bottom of the car. I know this kinda mean but I was so happy when the big mean one died. After that the others didnt chase me as much. Now when ever I see a goose, I try to stay as far away as possible. This kinda makes that walk out to NWBR even less fun since they are all over that lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment