Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chemistry

I would like to start off by saying the Chem II is not my friend. I have been trying to figure out what we have been doing over the past couple of weeks with no luck at all. I have even signed up for a tutor who I hope will be very helpful. I never like to have to ask for help but in this case I have no choice. I would take Chem I over Chem II any day. I feel as if I’m being taught in another language. Why is it that the lecture is so much harder than the lab? Do you know how it feels to sit in a class for over an hour and leave having no clue what was just talked about? Well that’s what I feel like every time I leave. I take notes like it’s my job, but do you think that I know what they mean? What I do know for some reason never seems to sick with me. Last night I had to do this online assignment, which totally kicked my butt. Somehow I was able to make it though and hope that I can do better on the next one. All I can say is that if your taking Chem in any form be sure to take the time out to study and go over your notes. Also don’t be shy about getting a tutor because sometime they can really help you understand stuff better than a professor.

1 comment:

  1. So since we have to comment people, i'll comment. I kind of know how you feel. I'm struggling in just chem 1 trying to remember all the different formulas and such. It sucks and if chem 2 is harder like you say then im in trouble

    ReplyDelete