Saturday, September 26, 2009

First Show

Tomorrow is our first show for the western team. I'm still not really sure how is going to go but the unknown is kinda fun. I have been to the last two lesson and have gotten to ride a few of the horses. They all seem really cool and don't seem like its going to be hard to just get on and go. The coach also seems to be a lot of fun and like the way that I ride. I have to be up and ready to meet by the bus at 7 tomorrow morning, ugh! This means that I have to get up around 5:30 to get all my stuff together. I just hope that i don't forget anything, which something i almost always do. I have to make lists in order to make sure that I get everything done. Its going to be funny to have to get back into all my old show clothes again. I put them on the other day and my roommate laughed at me. Every thing has to be shinny and stand out so i have this dark blue shirt with sparkles all over it. It does look funny to people outside of the horse world but to the judges it what they want. As long as i have all my stuff together and don't leave any of it behind then i should be fine no matter what horse I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment