Monday, September 21, 2009

First Exams

I have my first exams this Thursday. Genetics, Ele Func, and Chem 2. 3 classes that take up a lot of my time. My math shouldn't be that bad because it is open note. I'm just hope that my notes are going to be enough. On the other hand Genetics and Chem 2 might be some trouble. Genetics has a lot of vocab and information that you need to know. I'm going to spend most of my nights in my room going over and over notes. Chem 2 might as well be another language for me and I'm hoping that my tutor will be able to help me out a little. Having 3 exams in one day really does suck. Another reason why that sucks is the fact that they are back to back starting from 8. That doesn't give me a lot of time to look over my notes before each class. Wow I'm so looking forward to Thursday, which used to be my favorite day of the week. I guess the only good part is that once I'm done the exams I have a long weekend with hopefully not a lot of homework. Yay! for no Friday classes.

1 comment:

  1. i just had my first calc exam today. it was alrighttt. i probably should have studied. haha.

    ReplyDelete