Monday, September 28, 2009

Friends

Why is that friends could be right there with you in what ever you are doing and then talking behind your back in the next minute? I really hate when this happens because it seems to happen more often then not. Just the other day my friends were fighting over the fact that they all didn't go to the same party. Now i don't even know what started this but some how I ended up get most of the hurt. I didn't even go to the party, I was DD for the night. I was willing to drive them where ever they wanted and they still got in a fight and were crying over nothing. As of right now I think that we worked out all of the issues but who knows the next time could something totally new. We have all some what forgiven each other and are trying not get in each others faces. I just hope that this last longer then a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment