Saturday, September 19, 2009

Home

I got to go home on Thursday night. The only bad part was that I had to come back to school on Friday. It was so good to be able to go home even if it was only one night. Getting to see my animals is one of the main things I look forward to when I go home. Also the food at home is so much better then what is at school. I had a lot of fun getting to see my sister and mom, we always get a little crazy when the three of us are together. Now that I'm back at school my room feels a little empty without my dog and cat in it. It was kinda hard to fall asleep at first but somehow I was able to do it. I am always ready to go home and get away for school but for some reason when I get home I can’t wait to get back to school. I start to miss my life at Del Val. I feel as if now I have to homes that I can’t live without. I have family in friends in both places that make living in them that much more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment