Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Day

Ever have one of those days were you just don't feel like doing anything. Today was like that for me. I got up this morning and was so tempted to just skip my 3 classes to sit in my bed all day and just watch movies all day. Thanksgiving break is a much needed break and I will be so happy once it is finally here. I am just done with school and the work that comes with it. I know its bad when all I want to do is sit in a bath tub filled with bubbles. That always helps deal with some of the stress that I go through here at school. I'm not the only one who is fried with school and stress, my friends are feeling it too. There comes a point when you just have to get away. It really sucks when you are sitting in your own room and know that 2 of your friends are texting each other about you. It has gotten to the point where I just don't ask whats going on any more because I don't want to have to deal with it. Also I have been hanging out with me guys friends more and more because I just cant take girls anymore, being a girl myself. Ugh break needs to be here now!

No comments:

Post a Comment