Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thanksgiving

I am so ready to go home for break. The food in the caf. is just not cutting it for me any more. I am ready for a good home cooked meal. Thanksgiving is the best time to go home for a home cooked meal. My grandmother is one of the best cooks around. Just thinking about her cooking is making me so hungry. I love going home at this time of year because I get to see all my friends from home, since they are also on break. We also have lots of people over for Thanksgiving day and dinner. It's nice to see all the people that I haven't seen in a long time. We have a really good family friend that lives in England, that comes to celebrate Thanksgiving with us every year. I still find it funny that since he is from England that they don't have Thanksgiving and that's why he comes over to be with us. Another good thing about Thanksgiving break is the shopping. Black Friday is always crazy, but can be a lot of fun at the same time. Tuesday can;t come fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment