Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Spider Bite

Yesterday I found a really large bump on my right knee. It was really hot to the touch. It also hurt if I put to much pressure on it. I didnt think anything of it when my leg started to itch over the weekend. Everyone I talked to said that it looked like a spider bite. And since my leg started to itch before I went home this weekend, that means that I had to have been bitten at school sometime. I really hate spiders and the fact that one of them bite me while I was sleeping really freaks me out. I washed all my sheets as soon as i found out that I was most likely bitten in my sleep. Today I went to the health center for the first time ever. They all said that it looked like a spider bite too. So now I have some very large white pills to take. Oh joy !

No comments:

Post a Comment