Tuesday, November 3, 2009

People

I really hate it when someone comes up to me and tells me that they want to talk to me about something or they say that they have something to tell me and they never do tell me. The best is when you ask them on a different day what they wanted to say and they don't remember or don't want to tell you any more. I was at a party the other night when a friend of mine walked up to me and said that we need to talk later and I didn't think anything of it. The next day I texted him asking asking what he meant and his answer was that he just wanted to talk about some random stuff. Also he said that he wasn't feeling up to it at that moment and that I don't need to worry. Then he texted me back almost teasing me that I didn't know what he wanted to talk about. Well as soon as that was said I started to worry because I have no clue what he wanted to talk about and now I don't want to bring it up again. Also it seems as though he doesn't want to bring it up either and I'm afraid of what he has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment