Monday, November 23, 2009

Packing

Packing for home! So ready to leave but dont know what to take home with me. Im trying to think of what Im going to need when Im home. Also having trouble find bags to put all the stuff that I have in. Its reallt hard to pack and get things together when theres like 5 people in your room talking and playing music. Not saying that I dont want them here, its just it makes it hard to get things done. Also my roommate is trying to finish a paper that she has to do and I dont think that Im helping any by being loud in the room. But I think shes almost done so hopefully she doesnt kill me:).

I am so happy that I dont have my last class tomorrow so that means that I get to leave even earlier than I planed, which means I get to get home sooner. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment