Friday, October 2, 2009

Computers

I am one of those people who waits til the last minute to do things. The other day I had a computer apps. assignment due. There was a whole page of things that needed to be included. Of course I waited til the day that it was due to start working on it. Once i started the assignment I found out that I didn't remember where half of the stuff was. I had to go and ask my professor for help during my class. I was very lucky that I had class that day because without her help I don't think that I would have been able to the project. Some time I feel so out of place in this generation because I don't understand or like using electronics. When something happens to my computer or phone, I would mostly likely give it to someone else to deal with. So when things went wrong with my assignment and I didn't have the professors help, I kinda just did the best I could and that was it. I think that I turned it in even with some parts missing. I was just so done with the fact that it wasn't turning out the way that I wanted it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment