Monday, October 26, 2009

Boyfriend Issues

This past weekend I have done nothing but deal with my friends boyfriends issues. I just want to be like please break up already and move on. I know that would be really mean so I never said it. It got to the point were I I stopped texting back because no matter what I said she always did what she thought was best. I understand that it's hard to say good bye but sometimes you have to do it in order to move on in your life. You have to be able to walk on your own 2 feet in order to be able to share your life with someone else. Maybe that just single me talking but, I think that you have to be your own person first. My friend has not be single since like her freshman year of high school. All of my other friends think that she need to spend some time on her own so that she can grow up a little and find out who she really is. I love my friend to death but i just wish that she would put this no good boyfriend behind her and have a little fun for once in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment