Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Haunting

This weekend is Halloween Haunting and last night was the first night. Me and my two friends went on the hay ride. It was not as scary as it was last year, which is kinda of sad. I don't really like scary things at all but since I know a lot of the people who are scaring this year I was ok with it. It was a lot of fun to go out and just see all the work that people had done to put it all together and just ride the hey ride around the fields. There was this little girl on our ride and I thought that she was going to dry at one point. She was too cute and I felt bad that she got scared. Her mom asked us if the haunted house was good and I said that I didn't know because I had never gone and that last year people had to leave because it was to much. Later that night we saw them and the mom said that they never made it to the end of the house, that they had to leave right after they started. Even though it wasn't that great last night I think that I might be going tonight too. I'm just hoping that they all get their acts together and are a lot more scary. If not I will most likely be sitting up in D lot with some of the boys lax team that have to be parking cars. Either way I'm going to have a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment