Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Going Home :D

Tomorrow I get to go home for the first time in a long time. I so can't wait! It going to be really be a really long drive home just because i cant wait to get there and I only live like 2 hours away. The best part about going home is getting to see all of my animals. Also for once I get to ride my own horse, which will be a nice break from riding the teams horses. I get to see my kittens, which I'm sure are about the size of a moose by now. Emmett and Ron W. are my foster kitten that I ended put keeping because I could give them up. When I left for school they were still small but my mom keeps calling me to tell me that they are huge and getting into everything.I just hope that they remember me. I love going home because no matter what my animals are always happy to see me and always make feel welcome. I feel at peace when I'm home with my animals and I am so in need of that after this long week that I have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment