Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sickness

I have so far been lucky to not catch the sickness that has been going around. Most of my friends have a cold of some type. My one friend even has the flu and had been told that she might even have the swine flu. She went home last weekend and came back this Tuesday still not feeling any better. I spend most of my time hanging out with friends that live in Goldman. Goldman had become one of the dorms with the most sick people. There is only a few rooms that don't have a sick person living in it. Since Goldman had been so sick I have been trying to keep my distance, but still want to be with my friends. Most nights I still go over and hang out with my friends in one of the clean/safe rooms hoping that I'm not going to catch anything.

My roommate on the other hand is always sick. She should be taking a bunch of medication to keep her healthy. For some reason she hasn't been taking any of her pills and she has gotten really bad. She sleep all the time and even has been missing a lot of her classes. To top it all off her has a really bad cold. Sometimes when I look at her, her skin color almost looks green. Her mom came and picked her up yesterday to go and have her blood tested. I hope that she is ok and she gets better really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment