Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rain

I am so over this sucky cold rain that we have been having. If it is going to be cold than it should snow not rain. This cold rain just stays with you and you can never get dry. Having class out in NWBR at 8 in the morning really does stink when its raining. This morning I was running late and didn't have an umbrella, so I just kept on walking. By the time that I got to class I was completely soaked. Sitting in class all I did was look out the window at the pouring rain, I mean buckets of rain. Is it bad when you can't see out the window any more because of all the rain? All I could think about was the walk to my next class is not going to be fun at all.These are the days that I wish that i drove my car out to class. The best part about all this raining stuff is that I have rain boots, but do you think I have them with me? NO they are at home sitting in my room where it is not raining. They are really cute too, there are horses all over the sides. Since it never rained this much last year I didn't think that I would need them this year. Well I was wrong and I am now paying for it by having to sit in class all day with wet jeans all the way up to my knees.

2 comments:

  1. hey i love rain!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would so much rather the snow then the rain. this rain is so annoyingg. luckily i don't have to make that walk all the way to new britain. all my classes are in feldman or mandel. that has to be tough to walk all the way out there. i heard it gets really floodedd.

    ReplyDelete