Sunday, October 18, 2009

Computers 2

So I'm not a fan of computers at all. Which makes my computer apps. class really suck. I have homeworks due every week. They are all different things between worksheets and doing something on the computer its self and submitting it on blackboard. The worksheet that I have to do for this week really sucks. I have no clue what half of the answers are. I know that we went over all this in class but for some reason I don't remember where everything is. If I liked this class or computers at all I wouldn't be having all this trouble. To make things that much better I also have to do a midterm for this class. There are 3 different dates that I get to pick from in order to complete the midterm. But I don't even want to do it at all. I want nothing to do with computers. As far as I know there will not be that much need for computer in what I want to do with the rest of my life. So I will just have to get down to it and get over the fact that no matter what I do, I still will no nothing about computers.

1 comment:

  1. Just try your best to get through the class, and be done with it. I have to take them next semester, so i will feel your pain then. Best of luck

    ReplyDelete