Monday, October 12, 2009

So Cold

I feel like the colder that it gets outside the more I want to just curl up and go back to sleep. Most mornings I reset my alarm so that I can sleep as late as possible. Which is funny because I love to be outside no matter what the weather is like. I love the cold weather and the changing of the seasons. All the different colors of the trees and their leaves just seem to make things pop and stand out a little more. Another thing I love about the cold is the smell of it, fall just seems to have a very relaxing smell.The way sky looks around dust time is another one of my favorite times of fall. The sky is always full of different colors and the sun set is couldn't be any better. I feel that its getting colder and colder much faster this year than last year. I was told that because of the amount of rain that we had over the summer that we are going to have a really bad winter. Which I am all for because I love the snow and snow means that we may get out of classes. Last I think that we only got out of two days of classes. It was kinda sad since I went to a high school that was known as the Hereford Zone. When all other schools in the area were running on a delay my school was closed. I feel that since my high school is almost 3 hours south of here that we should get more snow and be able to get out of more classes. I just keep wishing that some day this will be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment